LIBRARY WORKING HOURS:
Monday to Friday ——– 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Saturdays ——– 9.30 a.m. to 4.10 p.m.
Message from the Head:
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Perfect silence should be maintained in the library.
- Using of Cell Phones inside the Library premises should be avoided.
- All the users of the Library will be provided with Online Membership to utilize the Library facilities and services.
- Bags, Big handbags, Raincoats, Jerkin and Casual wear sare strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Students can keep the Books for 2 weeks and the Research Scholars for 4 weeks.
- Staff of our Institute can keep the borrowed books for 6 months.
- The books should be returned on or before the due date, marked on the date label.
- A penalty of ONE RUPEE will be charged per day after the due date for books.
- Absence from the Institute will be allowed as an excuse for the delay in the return of books.
- Books will be issued only against the production of Users Identity Card.
- Writing or underlining in a book or tampering with a book in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- Outsiders other than our Institute Students, Staff and members will not be allowed inside the Library.
- For getting Photocopies of Library Documents,ONE RUPEE will be charged per page for the Institute staff and students.
- For loss of Library Books, user has to replace with a brand new book with the same ISBN or to remit double the original purchase cost of the book. If the Book lost belongs to a set of Multi volume books, the cost of the entire set of volumes will be recovered from the borrower.
:::REGISTER FOR ONLINE LIBRARY PERMISSION OR CARD:::
Note:: For New Library card submit your 2 Passport size photos To Librarian or Assistant Librarian.