About the Department
Civil engineers design, build, and maintain the foundation for our modern society – our roads and bridges, drinking water and energy systems, sea ports and airports, and the infrastructure for a cleaner environment, to name just a few.
Civil engineering touches us throughout our day.
Think of a civil engineer when you:
- Turn on your tap to take a shower or drink clean water
- Flick on your lights and open your refrigerator
- Drive to work on roads and bridges through synchronized traffic lights
- Take mass transit or take a flight for a vacation
- Toss your empty coffee cup in the recycling bin
Message from the Head:
- Structural Engg
Note: You Can Contact Through Online , Fill Your Details Below Form: